The Trabec Race MIPS offers the most protection of all Trabec helmets in the lineup. This version features the added Aramid netting to the EPS foam from the Race helmet but also includes MIPS. The Multi-directional Impact Protection System also known as MIPS, is a small liner on the inside designed to further protect your brain and skull from rotational forces.
POC's Trabec Race is what we expect when looking for a mountain bike helmet. Comfort and protection are in high regard here and POC didn't disappoint. Constructed of an in-mold design, the foam and outer shell are one piece which reduces weight and weak points along seams. Aramid fiber, a lightweight Kevlar fiber is provided in the core of the helmet to increase the level of protection. With increased coverage at the back, more of the back and sides of your head are protected against impact.
16 air vents that are specifically placed around the helmet keep you cool and let air to flow through continuously. Top that with a low-profile look and minimalist colors, the Trabec Race is a helmet worthy of any trail rider.
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System)
- EPS liner
- Outer PC shell
- Designed to provide more coverage at temples and back of head
- Aramid fiber grid for protection and durability
- Size adjustment system
- Aerodynamic ventilation channel system with16 vent slots
- Adjustable visor protects your eyes from rain, sun, mud and tree branches
- Color finish: shiny