The POC Fovea COMP goggle has a spherical shape that ensures maximum vertical and peripheral vision, which will increase the level of safety. The double lens is made of optical grade PC/CP and provides superior optical performance. The lens is anti-scratch and anti-fog treated and has ventilation slots to improve air flow and reduce fogging. Soft-coated PU frame conforms to your face and maintains its flexibility even in cold temperatures and the triple layer face foam ensures a comfortable fit. The Fovea has been developed in collaboration with POC team athlete Aaron Blunck.
- Ripel – Hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment
- Spherical shape for a wide field of view
- Optical grade polycarbonate outer lens
- Cellulose propionate inner lens
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated
- Triple-layer face foam
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
Lenses (VLT - Viewable Light Transmission)
Spektris Blue - 22% VLT Sunny to variable light conditions.
Spektris Pink - 35% VLT Variable light conditions.
Spektris Orange Mirror - 22% VLT Sunny to variable light conditions